Reference Number: 4VDEG-5 for correspondence
A pioneer and leading Technology Company in customer communication management with their advanced document production solution. They specialize in solutions with high complexity, high volume or interactive productions but most importantly, the entire production, both batch and interactive, is fully workflow controlled and processed with no reliance or need for desk top software such as MS Office.
Company Type: Software Solutions Company
Services / Products:
- Document assembly, composition
- Strong support functions for output management.
- Running natively with or on IBM S/390, zOS, DB2, AIX, UDB, Oracle, Unix, Windows server, Linux, Solaris.
- Advanced application integration (XML, CICS or IMS)
- Java based lightweight local version (zero maintenance but decentralized production of documents).
- One centralized repository.
65 Employees Total
· 30 in R&D
· 30 Services Consulting
· 5 Administrative Staff
The company has generated an average EBIT of over 15% annually during the last 6 years.
2008 - €7M
2009 - €7.3M+
Growth rate over 16% in last 5years
· Document Composition
· Document Assembly
· Output Management
· Advanced Integration Tools
· Financial Services
The market for document automation and production tools is growing tremendously. Companies are keen to increase and enhance personal communication with their clients and are currently putting more emphasis than ever before on this communication process.
In a recent survey (Strategy & Partner 2008), 63% indicated that document based communication is perceived as business critical for their organization, whereas only 16% cited having a “best of class” solution in place as critical.
1. Proven product and in operation with large enterprises.
2. Highly scalable.
3. Lean and mean company with 60 employees
4. Highly skilled team.